We take security very seriously, because we know how valuable business data are. Due to that, we do:
- Use the latest encryption technologies
- Support the most secure way to access JIRA: OAuth 1.0a with RSA-SHA1 certificates
- Transfer anything via HTTPS (if available)
- Have access to nor store user credentials. See OAuth 1.0a three legged flow for more information.
- Have access to your JIRA instance. Only the local Outlook Add-In can access data from JIRA
- Send any contents from Outlook to our servers.
Please also see our security overview for more detailed information: Download