Task and Calendar synchronisation have been the focus for the version 0.4.
We've changed the whole synchronization technology to make it more stable and avoid inconsistencies between Basecamp and your Outlook.
Additionally we've added a lot of new settings to ensure the synchronized tasks and appointements fit your current workflow.
But here is the full release log:
- Switch to new synchronization API to avoid inconsistencies with tasks and calendars
- A new, more fluent settings menu
- Added support for synchronizing private calendars from basecamp
- Added new settings to add categories for tasks and appointments
- Added support to restrict synchronization on project basis
- Fixed an error where notifications are not synced correctly
- Fixed an error with all day appointments